2,000 Percent LIVING

You'll learn how to live a much more fruitful life for the Lord through gaining Salvation (if needed), re-dedicating your life to Him (if needed), and being more focused on sanctification. Establish more Godly objectives, help lead more people to gain Salvation, and engage in your calling from Him in more effective ways through the Bible-based directions in 2,000 Percent LIVING, my latest book.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Announcing Enjoy Mansions Better than a Billionaire

Good afternoon, Live Better than a Billionaire-a-Holics!

Are you feeling motivated this morning? I certainly hope so. I know that I am!

A number of people have suggested that I simplify this blog.

Beginning this afternoon, I've created a new blog, Enjoy Mansions Better than a Billionaire which you can find at http://enjoymansionsbetterthanabillionaire.blogspot.com/.

At that site, I've initially copied over just the mansion-related entries from this blog. From time to time I'll add other posts there as well that will not appear here.

I hope this will help you find billionaire living inspiration when you need it!


Please feel free to let me know what else you would like to learn, and I'll do my best to help in future blog entries.

Thanks so much for your support of this blog. I'm delighted that so many thousands of people have made this blog part of their regular reading habit!

If you like this blog, please let others know who might also enjoy it.

May God bless you.

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2005 Donald W. Mitchell

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger River Rich said...

Hi,Donald.I'm glad to read your blog that i find it from google ad.Your blog's title is so cute,i like it very much. Live Better or Live spiritually better than a Billionaire is my dream.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Donald Mitchell said...

Hi, riverrich,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you like the title . . . and I hope you come back and find out more ways to Live Better or Live Spiritually Better than a Billionaire. It's my dream to help you.

Don

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger River Rich said...

Yes,you are right,i not only read the title,i read your posts too.

I think our dream is coming true.I still can't get $5 extra a day,but i can learn so many things from your blog and meet you.I deem it can make my life better.

Of course, boost my extra gains is a good matter too.Will someone donate to me? :-P

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Donald Mitchell said...

Hi, riverrich,

I'm glad you are enjoying the posts.

As you've probably noticed, not all the suggestions require spending any money. You can certainly do those.

If you want people to donate to you, you should describe your reasons. I find that people are more willing to donate if they get some benefit. What can you offer?

Good luck!

Don

 

Post a Comment

<< Home