2,000 Percent LIVING

You'll learn how to live a much more fruitful life for the Lord through gaining Salvation (if needed), re-dedicating your life to Him (if needed), and being more focused on sanctification. Establish more Godly objectives, help lead more people to gain Salvation, and engage in your calling from Him in more effective ways through the Bible-based directions in 2,000 Percent LIVING, my latest book.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Follow Progress in The 400 Year Project Daily in a New Blog


Good Evening, Fruitful Liver!

Are you feeling motivated this evening?

I know that I certainly am!
 
I've recently started a new blog that delivers daily progress on The 400 Year Project, which supports research to show how to make breakthroughs in every form of human endeavor, including more fruitful individual living. 

Be sure to check it out to gain even more information concerning how to live a more fruitful life for the Lord at:


Please let me know how I can help. 

May God bless you, your family, and all you do in the name of Jesus! 

With best regards, much appreciation, and all good wishes,

Donald W. Mitchell
Founder, The 400 Year Project and Author of 2,000 Percent Living

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jeremy Donovan said...

Mr. Mitchell I am a young author who appreciates your work. I would be honored if in all of your reading you may check out my first book "The Hard Way" by Jeremy Donovan.http://www.amazon.com/The-Hard-Way-Jeremy-Donovan/dp/0985457813/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340899430&sr=1-2&keywords=The+Hard+Way It is a guide book filled with stories from my life designed to help people out of thier ruts based on Christian principals. Thanks for all you do in writing. I am just now learning the power of the written word.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

Dear Donald,

I saw that you semi-frequently write reviews on books within the Evangelism category on Amazon.

My father wrote a book titled, Forgive Me For Waiting So Long To Tell You This. This little book was written for Christians to give to their unsaved friends and family. Readers are provoked to think about themselves, Jesus Christ, and their eternal destiny.

We've recently made the e-book version perma-free on Amazon in hopes that Christians can "loan" it to their loved ones providing a respectful and non-confrontational way to share their faith.

Could I mail you a physical copy of the book to read and potentially review on Amazon?

Thank you and May God bless you!

- Elisabeth
elisabeth@heavensfamily.org

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Vivek Sharma said...

Dear Mr. Mitchell,

I write to you because of two reasons.
The first one being a line in your amazon profile which says " "I write book reviews with a purpose to help you find the books that will be most valuable to you and your family."

And the second one being that after my father's passing away two years back, my quest for peace was guided by an over ruling providence and I took to writing. I wrote something with my heart and I feel every American(in fact every person) should read it. It's a Novella(Four letters of Love), a coming of age story of love, loss and redemption; A story about a US marine's family written by me, an Indian. The length is approx. 25000 words and at 2000 words per minute it won't take more than 15 minutes of your time.
I humbly request you to please have a look at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G7JH9Y8

Once I get your approval I would be more than happy to gift it to you.

With profound regards
Vivek Sharma

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger BOB said...

I WISH THERE WERE A HELL. GOD WOULD BE FIRST IN LINE FOLLOWED BY HITLER. HE NEVER ELIMINATES CANCER AGONY NOT EVEN LITTLE CHILDEREN. GUESSVHE'S A LITTLE BUSY TURNING WATER INTO WINE.
D A M N. HIM.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

good writing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home