2,000 Percent LIVING

You'll learn how to live a much more fruitful life for the Lord through gaining Salvation (if needed), re-dedicating your life to Him (if needed), and being more focused on sanctification. Establish more Godly objectives, help lead more people to gain Salvation, and engage in your calling from Him in more effective ways through the Bible-based directions in 2,000 Percent LIVING, my latest book.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Announcing Be a World Hero Better than a Billionaire

Good morning, Live Better than a Billionaire-a-Holics!

Are you feeling motivated this morning? I certainly hope so. I know that I am!

Today, I've started a brand new blog . . . with all new material. It's called Be a World Hero Better than a Billionaire.

Check it out!

This blog is devoted to the notion that one person with essentially no resources can create ways to improve the lives of millions. I have seen many people do this. And I believe that almost everyone has this potential. On the blog, I'll share my vision, provide guidance, introduce resources and share powerful examples.

I think it will be the most heroic blog ever!

I look forward to sharing your heroic accomplishments there in the future.

May God bless you.

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Conciege

Copyright 2005 Donald W. Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home